Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Registry

We registered today at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We had a lot of fun with it all. I let Jared handle the kitchen stuff, while he let me handle the bathroom stuff. I don't cook, I don't want to cook, and I don't care about cooking stuff, so he took the reigns on that. We found some great stuff today. I have no idea if we'll get it all, but hey, it'll be nice if we get anything. I'm always grateful for anything that comes my way.

We got into it some about the living room stuff. Because we don't know where we'll be living by then and because our apartment is already furnished (with stuff that's not ours), we don't know how we'll be decorating or what our furniture will look like. He didn't want to register for anything living room, but I snuck a few things in!

We registered for a vacuum cleaner, but then Jared noted we need a dog hair fighter. Oh that made me so happy. I can't wait to get another dog. I forget what it's like to clean up after one, so what better than to register for a vacuum with a pet hair fighter? We may not have a dog now, but we will. I hope by the wedding.

He wants to have an office one day, and since I plan to be self-employed again sometime in the future, I do want an office as well. He wants to make that his "surprise" to me when we get a bigger place. He wants to do the whole office himself, so we didn't register for anything like that.

At BBB, he went nuts on the kitchen stuff. Since our wedding colors are orange and green, he's going to use that as a theme for our kitchen. It's so cute...he kept scanning orange and green stuff. We totally registered for a green standing mixer. Yes we did.

Today was exciting. It felt like we got so much stuff done.

Our registeries, just for funsies :)
Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Target

No comments:

Post a Comment